One thing I love about Salt Lake City is the restaurants. No matter what you’re craving, you’re bound to find something that appeals to your taste buds and not break the bank.
Here are 6 of our favorite restaurants we think you should check out.
- Red Iguana 2. A hugely popular Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City, the Red Iguana 2 is a hot spot for many locals. This place fills up quickly so make sure you plan ahead and get there early.
- Ruth’s Diner. Looking for some of the best food around Utah, Ruth’s Diner won’t disappoint.
- Caffe Molise. Craving Italian food? Vegetarian? Caffe Molise is the place for you. With great food and a stunning view to go along with it, this will become one of your favorite places.
- Eva. If you want something away from the norm, Eva is the place to go. With some of the best Mediterranean food around, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is what you’re going to order.
- Beerhive Pub. The Beerhive Pub has some of the best brew and pizza around. Grab your friends and enjoy a night of fun and laughter.
- The Cheesecake Factory. Another popular destination for both locals and tourists, The Cheesecake Factory is a fun place to take the family.
For more restaurant suggestions, check out Trip Advisor to find out about other great places to eat in Salt Lake City. While you’re in the City, take a moment to check out a show, walk the grounds of City Creek, visit a museum, and explore some of the other attractions the city has to offer.
Have a favorite restaurant or place to visit while in the city? Tell us about it below in the comments.